Life is Grand!!!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Another Day Off!

Wow, this is my third day (fifth if you include the weekend) off in a row! That means I won't be getting a big paycheck, but it's worth it to be spending this much time with my boy! Unfortunately on Friday, we weren't able to do much. I was put on a muscle relaxer to help ease the rib pain I've been having. At one point last week, it hurt even to breath. But the meds helped ease the pain a bit, but they put me to sleep. So since I'm done with the meds, my son and I can actually get out and do some things today!

Have a great Monday everyone!!!

4
Blogger Oh great One said...

I'm glad the pain has eased up for you. Take care and have a good day.

June 19, 2006 12:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take the good days and fill them with all you can.

June 19, 2006 2:35 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Oops! I think you must need some big rest. Don't overdo things.

June 19, 2006 8:26 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks all!!! I feel much better now.

June 21, 2006 11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home