Life is Grand!!!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Emotional

Well, my hubby sounded absolutely wonderful when he was singing on praise team! And when he sang a solo during a song, I had to turn my eyes away from him to stop crying my eyes out (ahhh, the joys of pregnancy). He just made me feel so proud!!! Oh, and other people were enjoying his singing as well. I had several people come up to me after the service telling me how great it was to see my hubby up on stage and also how wonderful he sounded. I can't wait till he's up there again!!!

Last night I was able to hear my hubby's band practice at my parent's huge church (btw, any church is huge to me when they have 3 weekend services). The band will be leading worship for an event the church is hosting the first week in July. I don't think they have ever played/sang in a church that big...and it was a little overwhelming to some of them. But after practicing for a few hours, they were def getting comfortable to their surroundings. They should def be ready for performing in two weeks time! And I'll be running their power-point...I feel so honored! :-)

So, our weekend was full of music...how was your weekend?

12
Blogger Jana said...

It must be fun to watch your hubby sing!

I hear you on the emotional thing. The last time I was pg, they showed a film at my church about this woman missionary who died in a plane crash with her baby. Good grief! I couldn't stop bawling. And I was sitting next to the pastor - how embarrassing!

June 26, 2006 9:31 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I would be proud too if I were in your shoes. A hubby with a lovely voice is a treasure.
Thanks for dropping by.

June 26, 2006 9:50 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I know the feeling of pride watching your hubby sing. I used to tear up when my hubby was singing in front of the church on Sunday. I wasn't pregnant either!

June 26, 2006 9:58 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

I'm glad it went so well!

June 26, 2006 12:00 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I'm glad he did well. Then again, I had no doubt.

June 26, 2006 2:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun.
My weekend was spent with people. It was nice.

June 26, 2006 3:36 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Applause, applause, applause for your hubby.

I attended my grandson's performance in a play called JEREMIAH COMES HOME this weekend. Just like you, I felt very proud to see him singing and dancing up stage with the rest of the charismatic community kids.

Cheers to both of them!!!

June 26, 2006 6:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love when women are proud of their husbands. That is very special:)

June 26, 2006 6:56 PM

 
Blogger cube said...

Does that make you an official groupie? ;-)

June 26, 2006 7:30 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time.

My son came home from a week away, I was so glad to have him home again.

June 26, 2006 10:48 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

Aww, good for you guys. I totally know how that feels. Oh and I did the whole power point thing too. :) fun times!

June 26, 2006 11:17 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It was excellent Jana!!!

I def consider him one FC.

I prob would have teared up either way OGO...just like you!

Thanks Jen, Viamarie, Faith, and Guru!

Woah, who in their right mind cleans on the weekend PJ?! :-P

Wonderful Day!

I hope so OZ...you were def missed!

I def think so Cube!!! :-)

It was, thanks Barbara.

Yes, yes, good times Leslie!

June 28, 2006 10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home