Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tagged???!!

I haven't been tagged in forever!!! But I decided to change it up a little...make it my own if you will. Feel free to steal if you would like!

Five Expired Things In My Fridge:
Bread
Ranch dressing
Yogurt
Salsa
Mayo

Five Things In My Closet that I need to get rid of:
Pair of shoes I've had since junior high
A one piece skort outfit
A skirt that is 8 sizes too small (but it's really cute!)
An outfit my mom was tired of that was given it to me
Old baseball hats I've never even worn

Five Things In My Purse that need to be thrown out:
Old receipts
Half eaten candy
Keys that I have no idea where they go to
Expired coupons
Old lipstick

Five Things In My Car that need to see the trash pile:
Old toys that are missing pieces
Used napkins
Candy wrappers
Rock hard burgers that collect on the side of my son's seat
All the little black pieces of a steering wheel cover that I tore to shreds


Btw, my brother came home from stunt school this past Sunday! I got to see all his fantastic photos of him doing some crazy things...like high-wire work and catching himself of fire! But now my bro should be in L.A. He left yesterday to stay with a friend and to get his resume out. I can't wait to see where this takes him!!!

8
Blogger Pete said...

Wow, time went fast for the stunt school thing.

I hope he gets a little something in LA. I'm tellin' ya, have him call Ben Affleck. He could easily do his stunts and no one could tell!

June 28, 2006 9:40 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Your lists were funny. I'm afraid to check those things out around my house. That could be scary!

Good luck to your brother!

June 28, 2006 9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh..you should post some pictures of yur bro. Those would be cool:)

June 28, 2006 10:46 AM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

HA! I have the same closet and car as you! LOL

Stunt school, COOL. I hope he has a great career! How fun.

June 28, 2006 1:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did that expired thing to my fridge recently also.

June 28, 2006 5:29 PM

 
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Yes.

I want to see pictures of a man on fire. I fire that I wasn't responsible for, for a change.

June 29, 2006 5:46 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

My closet also has an outfit of my mom and my purse have old receipts and keys that I have no use for.

Enjoyed reading your list. Cheers!

June 29, 2006 8:31 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That is a fun list!

June 29, 2006 10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home