Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Chaotic

Thirteen things Trinity13's family is doing for the next 10 days.


1. I have yet another church meeting tonight.
2. I had one yesterday as well...from 7-10:30pm.
3. Tomorrow I have to send out a ton of emails to different church people as well as type up the notes from tonight's meeting.
4. Sunday my hubby is on praise team again, so he will be at the church from 7-12:30pm.
5. Then he has band practice that night here at our house...so 8 people will be jamming in 'The Cave' that night.
6. Monday is another band practice, but this one will be at my parent's church (where they will be performing on Thursday).
7. I'll have to go with my hubby to the practice since I'm running their power-point.
8. Tuesday my hubby is on call (for 7 properties), so I hope he doesn't have to leave our Fourth of July celebration to go perform maintenance somewhere.
9. Wednesday of next week I have to help my mom prepare dinner for 50 people that will be meeting at her church...and then have another meeting.
10. That same night the band is practicing and I'm running their power-point again.
11. Thursday I will be running around town transporting people for the big church event on Friday and Saturday (the event I've been attending all the meetings for...I'll post more about it later). My hubby's band will be leading worship for another meeting I will be attending that night.
12. Friday and Saturday will be spent at the church event...with a banquet that Friday night that I have to help with. I also have to man a merchandise table Thursday and Friday night for the event.
13. Saturday evening I will be resting and catching my breath for the first time in a week.

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



12
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Wow - and I thought I was busy - don't forget to schedule some down time.

I played too

June 29, 2006 9:28 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Got a lot going on. Have fun in all you do!

My TT is up.

June 29, 2006 9:37 AM

 
Blogger Janet said...

man, you are BUSY! Take some time for yourself, too :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

June 29, 2006 9:47 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Girl you ARE pregnant you know. You better leave some time for you and your littlest one.

June 29, 2006 9:57 AM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

It's a holiday. Take some time to kick back with a summer drink and enjoy yourself a bit. :)

June 29, 2006 10:06 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Man, that's a busy week!

I responded to your comment on my wedding post...

June 29, 2006 10:32 AM

 
Blogger Trish Ess said...

Wow! Glad you scheduled some "me" time on Saturday night! :)

Happy TT! Mine are up.

June 29, 2006 12:03 PM

 
Blogger Dale Challener Roe said...

Sounds like a busy week.

My 13 is up.

June 29, 2006 12:25 PM

 
Blogger Missi said...

wow you are busy!

June 29, 2006 5:09 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Sounds like you got enough stuff going on to keep you busy.

I finally got my TT up for this week!

June 29, 2006 5:11 PM

 
Blogger Kendra said...

Busy Busy Busy....Take a break every once in a while.

June 29, 2006 5:31 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Phew! That's lots of things to do for someone preggy. Don't overdo it.
Thanks for dropping by.

June 29, 2006 9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home