Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rested

I think I have finally caught up on my sleep. I got a full nap in on Sunday afternoon as well as yesterday afternoon. Having a weekend like I did def takes it out of you! It drains you physically, as well as mentally. But I would love to do it again sometime! It was awesome to be able to go into the prisons and help lead the inmates to Christ. Unfortunately, the next weekend for here in Ohio isn't until October...and I'll be a little bit busy with a newborn by then! :-)

This week I get to take it easy since I'm down one boy. The oldest red-head is staying with his grandma all week, so I just have the young red-head and my son. And it's not like we can do much anyway. Since my hubby's truck is in the shop, he has been driving around my car. So, we are stuck here at the house...but I don't mind since I'm a major homebody!

8
Blogger Jana said...

Glad you were able to get some rest!

I'm a homebody, too. Of course, that might be because I'd have to drag four boys with me wherever I would decide to go!

July 11, 2006 10:20 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Glad you got some rest. I tend to be a homebody too. It isn't usually too much of an imposition if I get stuck in the house.

July 11, 2006 11:46 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

There's nothing more relaxing than an uninterrupted nap:)

July 11, 2006 1:34 PM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

naps are good...glad you got back safe and sound...

July 11, 2006 2:04 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Enjoy that rest, Trin!

July 11, 2006 3:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you take care of yourself, remember, you're resting for two!

July 11, 2006 4:47 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Hi there! How's your pregnancy going so far? Hope you're getting enough rest because it seems you're always on the go! :-) 6 months already right? Phew, i'm on my 7th month and already I'm feeling the body stress... Hope all's well with you! Any name for the baby yet? :-)

July 12, 2006 3:19 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Right, it's so hard when you have kids to load up Jana!

I've always been this way TC...I just love being at home.

I hear ya Becky!!!

Thanks Shannon.

Will do Capt!

I will try BSTS.

Going great, thanks for asking Chrixean! I try to squeeze in a nap everyday...for at least an hour. It def helps!!! And yes, I'm 6 months-it's hard to believe! We have a first name picked out, but not the middle.

July 12, 2006 10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home