Life is Grand!!!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Lady In The Water

Man, I can't wait to see this movie tonight! I've been looking forward to this most recent M. Night movie now for months!!! I love all his movies, so when I heard this one was coming out, I knew I had to see it asap! But I guess he is one of those directors that you either love or hate. And most people say that his only good movie was The Sixth Sense, but I love them all...with The Village being my all time fav!

So, I've got a sitter for my son so my hubby and I can go to the theatre. And I can't believe my hubby is actually willing to go see it. He doesn't like these kinds of movies...he's a comedy kind of guy. But, he is going with me just because I'm so excited to see this movie. I'll just have to return to favor by seeing that crazy looking Talladega Nights. :-)

Do you have any special plans for this weekend?

14
Blogger Pete said...

Did you hear that that movie is not supposed to have a twist ending. Egads!

Of course, some people have speculated that that could just be a smokescreen.

July 21, 2006 10:54 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

got to attend a wedding. oh joy. :(

I love M Night movies, but this Lady in the Water isn't catching my attention. Please give us a movie review

July 21, 2006 11:03 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I want to see the Lady in the Water movie too. I also like M. Night movies even though, usually, I am more of a comedy or romantic/comedy fan.

PJ, when you said hillbilly land, why did I start singing Adam Sandler's Lunchlady Land song in my head?

July 21, 2006 11:52 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I saw a clip of 'Lady In The Water' at the cinema. I love 'The Village' as well and will be interested in knowing what you think of it.

July 21, 2006 2:17 PM

 
Blogger Jana said...

I would so love to see that in the theater, but getting Hubby to take me to Pirates was about all I could manage! Let us know how you like it. I love all his movies, I can't even pick a favorite.

No big plans for me. Just more work.

July 21, 2006 2:56 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Ok, here ya go...ahem....

Woke up in the morning
Put on my new plastic glove
Served some reheated salisbury steak
With a little slice of love
Got no clue what the chicken pot pie is made of
Just know everything's doing fine
Down here in Lunchlady Land

You can check out the rest here:
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/adamsandler/lunchladyland.html

July 21, 2006 5:06 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Seeing Clerks 2, which should be interesting. I guess I'm waiting to her personal reviews on The Lady. I loved Sixth Sense, liked Signs, thought Village was okay and hated Unbreakable.

July 21, 2006 5:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just HATE the commercials for this movie. It came on once and scared the crap out of my daughter! I was so annoyed.

July 21, 2006 6:04 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

I don't think that was shown over here but I'll try checking this out in DVD. It's been raining hard the past days so I will just stay home and do some closet cleaning.

Have fun.

July 22, 2006 5:32 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

OHG! Let me know how it is, I have to turn the commercials off!

July 22, 2006 11:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not want to see that movie.

I'm going to the concert tonight and then to my mothers on sunday

July 22, 2006 12:10 PM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

This movie looks great, but a little different than most M Night movies. I too loved The Village. It was excellent! You will have to let us all know how it goes. I am really curious. Hope you enjoyed!

July 24, 2006 3:29 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you enjoyed the movie. Did your husband like it?

July 24, 2006 9:59 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It didn't have one Guru, but it was all good!

Will do BoN.

It was a great movie PJ!

I'm not sure if you will like it Lo...but since you are a M. Night fan, I would def see it if I were you.

You'll either love the movie, or hate it Capt.

Why not rent it Jana!

If you don't like all of M's movies Becky, I don't think you will like this one.

Awww, too bad Faith.

I love Unbreakable as well OZ!!!

Def check it out Viamarie.

I loved it MrsG!!

I hope you had a great time at your concert Day.

I really enjoyed it Lisa...I will be buying it.

Yes, he did like it Barbara!!!

August 01, 2006 8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home