Life is Grand!!!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Getting Ready

I have so much to do today before our South Carolina trip! I need to wash up some clothes, pack up our bags, change the sheets on the bed, clean the kitchen, load up the car, get the cameras ready, buy a few toiletries from the store, write out instructions for our house sitter-my sis, and get in bed by 9 at the very latest. And I have to do all this while watching three little boys! I know I'll get it all done, and this is just the calm before the storm, but it's def all worth it to be able to relax at the beach for a week!!!

So by 3:30 tomorrow morning, we will be heading South for at least 11 hours. We'll be stopping every two hours so that we can switch drivers, take a potty break, and allow my prego butt to walk around for a little bit...I def don't want to get all swollen on the way!

I'll have a few posts up next week (thanks to my blogger friend Guru!), but I won't be here to respond to any of your great comments, or visit any of your blogs. But I'll be back online on Monday, September 11th with my tribute post.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

10
Blogger loelsh said...

Have fun and be careful!!

(Have a little extra fun for your vacationally challenged friends too!)

September 01, 2006 9:14 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Have a good trip and be safe!

September 01, 2006 9:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get there after the strom

September 01, 2006 9:58 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have a wonderful safe trip, Trin.

September 01, 2006 12:55 PM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Have a great trip!

September 01, 2006 1:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a safe trip, hope the weather is great!

September 02, 2006 5:02 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Hope you have a fun-filled trip.

Take Care and God Bless You All!

September 03, 2006 7:50 AM

 
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Have fun at the beach. I know what you are talking about when you say that you have all that to do before you leave. I have to write a list or I somehow miss something.

September 03, 2006 6:27 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Go ahead and take a break. Hope you do have fun. Wish I could do the same.

September 04, 2006 4:28 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

just checking in to see how it went!

September 04, 2006 8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home