Life is Grand!!!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Time To Go

Well, we should be getting ready to go by now. Our vacation is almost up, so I hope we took a ton a pics! I know that my son enjoyed himself since he loves the beach. He was only 16 months old the first time he went with us to Kiawah, so I hope we actually remembers the trip this time.

Please remember to keep us in your prayers tomorrow as we take the looooong trip home. We are going to try to get back for the OSU game, but I'm not pressing my luck. I just hope we get back by midnight!

Have a great weekend everyone...see ya on Monday!!!

(Btw, thanks again Guru for publishing my posts!)

6
Blogger Pete said...

You are welcome! Hope you had a great trip!

September 08, 2006 8:30 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Wow those pictures below are really a beautiful sight. I'm sure you and your family enjoyed your trip a lot. God Bless You on Your Trip home.

September 08, 2006 11:27 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Soon, it will be time to come back; enjoy yourself!

September 08, 2006 1:00 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Praying for your safe trip home. Will be waiting for those lovely pics.

Take Care! God Bless You All.

September 09, 2006 7:34 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

can't wait to see the pics. have a safe trip!

September 10, 2006 1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget, you signed up for a tribute...

September 11, 2006 8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home