Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cereal

Thirteen different cereals that can be found in Trinity13's pantry.


1. Cocoa Pebbles-One of my all time favs! It's also my dad's favorite, so it's his fault that I like it so much!
2. Off brand Lucky Charms-My son picked this out.
3. Boo Berry-This cereal has been out for a long time, and since used to be hubby's favorite cereal, I got a box recently.
4. Off brand Cocoa Puffs-My son's favorite cereal!
5. Frosted-Mini Wheats-The mullet of cereals...business on the top, party on the bottom.
6. Strawberry Delight Mini-Wheats-They looked really good, but they don't taste all that great. The strawberry flavor is way too sweet and it just doesn't seem to go with the mini wheats.
7. Off brand Honey Nut Cheerios-Cause who would eat regular Cheerios? :-) Actually, this is my favorite cereal to eat late at night.
8. Chex cereal-A spoonful of sugar helps this cereal go down!
9. Off brand Honeycomb Cereal-It comes in a huge bag instead of a box.
10. Regular Captain Crunch-Only when it's on sale.
11. Off brand Peanut Butter Captain Crunch-I'm loving this stuff right now since I'm on a pb kick.
12. Corn Flakes-I got this when I used to put bananas on my cereal all the time. Now it just sits in the back of the pantry.
13. Off brand Raisin Bran-Needs sugar, but I also enjoy this cereal with bananas.

I usually have more cereal than this, but I haven't had the chance to buy anymore recently. My son and I eat some everyday, so we like a lot of variety!

What is your favorite kind of cereal?

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



19
Blogger Carmen said...

i love me some honey nut cheerios!

August 24, 2006 10:41 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Wow 13 cereals? In your pantry all at once? We currently have two that is about the most we ever have. usually we have something like rice crispies or corn flakes and we almost always have instant oatmeal.

Great TT mine is up too.

August 24, 2006 10:58 AM

 
Blogger Changed by His Love said...

Honey nut cheerios...fun for the whole family, even the 2 year old! You really have 13 cereals boxes? wowsers!
My Birthday TT is up!

August 24, 2006 11:05 AM

 
Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

I'm guessing my boys would prefer living with you these days. For some "medical reasons" I have them on the high fiber stuff. UGH! ;P

August 24, 2006 11:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are as bad as I am. I have to eat my cereal with ricemilk.

August 24, 2006 11:29 AM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

All those cereals. I'm lucky if I have 2!

Enjoy your Thursday!

August 24, 2006 11:42 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

"Frosted-Mini Wheats-The mullet of cereals...business on the top, party on the bottom."

You're so funny Trinity!

August 24, 2006 12:11 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love cocoa kripies and cocoa puffs.

August 24, 2006 12:12 PM

 
Blogger Dane Bramage said...

I agree with this list 92.3% It takes a lot of extras for me to eat Corn Flakes. I prefer Honey Bunches of Fiber or whatever it's really called. My T13 is up at Dane Bramage It is the "Quotes and Epigrams" Edition.

August 24, 2006 12:29 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Wow, you have 13 boxes at one time? I like cereal, but for some reason, I've never taken to it as well as others. I usually eat a sandwich for breakfast.

August 24, 2006 1:28 PM

 
Blogger Buttercup said...

The only thing in my cupboard is Go Lean Kashi Crunch. It's the best cereal ever!

Do you liked Charmed? (The symbol is on your blog)

August 24, 2006 1:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're a big cereal family as well, but you have alot more varieties in the states than we have here. we always buy cookie crisp when we're in the states, that's one i noticed you did mention.
brown sugar mini wheats is my favorite, or hot oatmeal, that instant type.

August 24, 2006 2:15 PM

 
Blogger Lynn said...

My favorite right now is Kashi Go Lean Crunch with vanilla Silk soy milk. DD2 is eating low sugar, whole grain Trix (she seems to like them, so who am I to question that;-) DD1 is trying Honey Nut oatmeal, and DS is eating Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. This the first time either have eaten oatmeal at home. I cleaned out the rest of my cereal graveyard the other day;-)

Sounds like my kids would like your variety! great list.

Thanks for stopping by. Steel Magnoias is a great film, isnt' it;-)

August 24, 2006 3:15 PM

 
Blogger ms blue said...

I agree with Oh Great One. That is too funny!

I love homemade Rice Krispy Squares. Yum Sweet goodness. Never been one for cereal but now that I have children, I understand their quick and easy appeal!

August 24, 2006 4:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't think there was anyone who had more cereal in their house than I did. FMW are my fave.

August 24, 2006 10:38 PM

 
Blogger Raggedy said...

I like frosted mine wheats too!
Great TT
My TT is up
Have a wonderful day!

August 25, 2006 4:08 AM

 
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Cocoa Puffs - I'm coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs! Love that cereal, but 13? Wow - that's a lot? hehe

Thanks for stopping by yesterday.

August 25, 2006 7:41 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

LOVE Booberry! :) We have a crapload of cereals too.

August 25, 2006 8:14 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for droppin by everyone! My son and I had peanut butter cereal today and it was soooo good! Of course, we always use skim milk!!!

Btw Becky, your crazy girl! A sandwich for breakfast?!!! I don't even like breakfast sandwiches!

And Oz, we don't have that much ice cream in our freezer...just 5 boxes. That's not too much, and in fact, we are do to get another new flavor. :-)

August 25, 2006 10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home