Life is Grand!!!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Hubby's B-day

Since my mom wanted to watch our son last night, my hubby and I were able to go out for his 30th bday. We ended up going over to Easton to eat at Max & Erma's before seeing The Illusionist. The movie was really good! It was a just a little bit slow at times, but it was def worth seeing. I would love to know how some of the tricks were done since some only look like they could have been done with Hollywood magic...esp considering the time period of the movie.

This weekend we are having a bowling party to celebrate my hubby's special day. He will get my gift then, but he did get to open my son's gift to him yesterday-the boy got his daddy his own motorcycle! My hubby has been asking for one for years now and I promised that he would have one by the time he was thirty...so it's prefect! And he can take it anywhere since it's only a few inches tall!!! :-)

Anywho, I have a lot to do before my hubby's party. I got the cake ordered, but I have to find the time to pick it up before the party on Sunday. We are going to lunch right after church, and the party is at 2:30, so I might have to leave lunch early to get to the bowling alley on time. I just hope everything comes together in time!

Have a great weekend everyone! Have anything special planned?

7
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby! Have a great time at the party and have fun.

Our weekend? not to much, we may be going to a party tomorrow night. that should be interesting.

September 15, 2006 9:14 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Hehe, got his own motorcycle, love it! My hubby got a sports car for his 30th - it's still sitting on the shelf.

September 15, 2006 9:37 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! I admire couples who can find time to enjoy and have time to be alone with each other inspite of their heavy schedules.
Your hubby is one lucky man for having you as his wife.
Have a nice weekend.

September 15, 2006 9:01 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You do a lot for the hubby! I hope he enjoys it. Have fun at the party, Happy Birthday Trinity13's hubby!

September 15, 2006 10:13 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Happy birthday to your hubby.

September 16, 2006 10:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your special man!
you'll have to post a pic of that motorcycle.
myself, i'll be painting all weekend, but i'd rather be having birthday cake.

September 17, 2006 6:37 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone...I'm sure my hubby will appreciate them!

September 26, 2006 10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home