Life is Grand!!!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Slowing Down

I used to feel guilty when I missed a day of blogging. Two years ago, when I first started this blog, I would post twice a day, 7 days a week. Now, I'm lucky to get in 5 posts a week. I just don't have the time, energy, and/or desire to worry about trying to get in a daily update. And I now my life is just going to get busier when the little comes in about a month.

So what I'm saying is that my posting will def start to be less frequent until I can get a new routine with the baby. And even before he comes, I'll be busy preparing the home for him. I still need to go through my basement to look for a crib part. If I can't find it, it will need to be special ordered. I also need to go through my son's playroom. It's clean, but he doesn't play with half the toys (so they can be donated or sold) and I need to go through the baby toys in there as well. I forget half the toys my son used to play with when he was an infant, so I could donate a few of those as well.

I will def miss visiting all of you on a daily basis, but I will soon need to put my blog on the back burner for a while. I hope you will all understand and not hate me! :-)

Have a great weekend everyone!

11
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

We won't hate you. life sometimes gets in the way of Blogging and I definitely think that a beautiful new baby qualifies.

September 22, 2006 8:48 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

We won't hate you. I'll be disappointed when there is no new post but I completely understand. It's a big change when the second child comes along. Your whole life will change not to mention your routine. Just check in now and then to let us know how you are! Please.

September 22, 2006 8:59 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

You take whatever time you need! Life is more important that blogging, and NEW life is even more important than usual :-)

September 22, 2006 9:03 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Oh....we'll be missing you for sure but of course we do understand. Priority is family first.
Thanks for feasting with me.

September 22, 2006 9:32 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

We'll be looking each day for new material, Trin...

September 22, 2006 2:52 PM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Awwww! Of course we wouldnt hate you! I will completely understand! I have a hard enough time posting 5 days a week, and you are going to have your hands full so I can imagine. I could have never done it when moon baby was born! Just pop in occasionally and keep us updated with news about yourself and of course, the little one! Only one more month huh! Wow, that went by fast! Have a great weekend!

September 22, 2006 3:27 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I think it's totally understandable. Blogging is supposed to be fun, not obligation -- which I often have to remind myself of.

September 22, 2006 7:48 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

We surely will miss your posts but please don't forget to post baby's pic.

Take care and God Bless!

September 25, 2006 8:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel the same way, i don't spend nearly the amount of time on my blog that i used to and i'm not the one having a baby.
even if you don't have time to blog, i do hope you find time to post some baby pics. i'll still be checking in.

September 25, 2006 2:15 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

I am totally with you on this one, since we will be having our baby's just right next to each other -- assuming Keira decides to come out soon! God bless, Trinity!

September 26, 2006 1:02 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for understanding everyone! I def don't want to give up blogging, but I know that I will need to cut back some.

September 26, 2006 10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home