Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Huge Decision

It took a lot for me to finally decide to get my hubby a motorcycle. I had a lot of things to think about...most of all, the money for the bike. We don't have a lot of extra right now, especially with a little coming next month, but I felt like getting it was the right thing to do. I prayed long and hard over this decision, and decided to go with my dad and check out my options at a nearby dealership. I didn't even think I would get approved for a credit line since I'm a stay at home mom who doesn't make much per month...but to my surprise, they approved me!!! Then, I really had a decision to make since I didn't think I'd be approved in the first place. I talked to several people and all of them we for me getting the bike. I had no one to talk me out of it, and even my mom was all about me getting it for my hubby.

To me, getting the bike was kind of like making the decision to have a child...if you wait till you can afford one, you'll never get one.

Ever since I've known my husband, he has wanted a bike. I promised him years ago that he would have one by the time he was 30. Man, times flies by fast!!! We had considered getting the bike earlier this year, but it just didn't happen. So, when I had the opportunity to surprise my hubby for his b-day, I went for it! I can't believe the penny pincher in me decided to sign the papers for a brand new bike. It took a lot on my part to keep everything a surprise, but it was so worth it to see his face.

Surprise!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My hubby G, Oz, and my bro.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the road!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he's ever interested in getting an artist rendering done of his bike look me up.

September 19, 2006 4:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you did the right thing, cuz it's true, if you waited until you had the money, he might never get it, cuz there's always something else you seem to need.

September 19, 2006 6:39 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

No need to worry, have the looks on your hubby's face, you know you made the right decision.

Enjoy your week. Take Care!

September 19, 2006 7:03 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Sorry there, I meant from the looks...

September 19, 2006 7:03 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

That's very sweet of you to get him his "dream" present. You seem to have such a happy marriage and you two are always doing nice things for each other.

September 20, 2006 10:11 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Will do Day...thanks!

And thanks for stopping by everyone!!!

Btw, we are in a happy marriage Becky...well, most of the time anyway! :-)

September 26, 2006 10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home