Life is Grand!!!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Busy Weekend

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This past weekend was pretty great! It started off with a Third Day concert on Friday night!!! Since my dad knows what a huge TD fan I am, he decided to take my hubby, mom, and I to the concert! What a treat!!! We had floor seats, but since my mom and I couldn't see over a few people's heads, we decided to move up. We ended up finding some excellent seats that had one of the best views in the place...and no one was in front of us! And yes, being preggers and in the presence of my all time favorite band, I might have teared up/cried during one or two of the songs. :-)

On Saturday my father in law came over and we headed out of town to do some shopping. He got himself an OSU jacket for $8 and then we had an excellent late lunch together before the long drive home. Then later that night we all were able to watch the OSU victory!!! What a great game!

On Sunday we had lunch with my dad's side of the family since we were celebrating my grandpa's 70th birthday. Then that evening we headed to our church's Fall Festival. We had some really cheap food and then my son painted a pumpkin, played in a hay maze, had fun in a big jumpy, and got some candy from a clown. He wasn't interested in the face or hair painting since he hates getting dirty, but I still think he had an excellent time!

How was your weekend?

8
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

That sounds like an awesome weekend! Mine wasn't much.

October 02, 2006 10:42 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I am listening to Third day right now! My favorite is Saved!

I'm glad you had such a great weekend!

October 02, 2006 2:51 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

My weekend wasn't as exciting as yours!

October 02, 2006 3:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rainy, dissapointing and having to do something I dreaded!

October 02, 2006 7:05 PM

 
Blogger Bar L. said...

How sweet of your dad! Sounds like you have cool parents. Glad you had fun :)

October 03, 2006 1:31 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a nice time. We sat around moping because we had no money.

October 03, 2006 9:45 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I had a chance to get really good seats for that concert but Lora was sick Friday, so I had to turn them down. Our youth pastor called me and asked if I wanted them. I thought of you guys, but he had some other people he wanted to call first (that ended up taking them).

I'm glad that you got to go anyway.

October 03, 2006 11:25 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Trin! I could not get the OSU link to work, but I imagine $8 is a great price! You have just been go go go lately! I keep wondering how you do it, but I remember being prego and taking on the world too! Good for you! Its getting closer! I am so excited for you!

October 04, 2006 3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home