Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Change Can Be Nice

I'm loving my new work schedule. The oldest red head is now going to preschool two days a week-and the school has before and after child care! It's a little less money a week for me, but I'm really enjoying the relaxed days. It's just so much quieter with just my son and the one year old red head. They don't fight, whine, or scream when they play together. It just makes my Tuesdays and Thursdays less stressful. I love having a quiet home and it will make those days much easier when the baby comes since I'll only have three to watch.

Ahhh, looking forward to tomorrow...less kids!

6
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It must be much better being relaxed, Trin.

October 04, 2006 2:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy that quiet time while you can. are you planning on taking off any time once the new one arrives? from daycare i mean, not here. i already know about that.!

October 04, 2006 2:19 PM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Ahh yes! Enjoy every minute of it! You deserve every bit of it too! Hope all is going well for you!

October 04, 2006 3:43 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Cheers!!! Don't forget to take things easy. Baby is due anytime. Take Care and God Bless you all.

Have a wonderful Thursday.

October 04, 2006 7:37 PM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

Im losing 3 of my kids in 5 weeks- wish i could be a little more happy about it, but its big time bucks i'm losing...

October 04, 2006 10:16 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

You'll need that extra energy for the new little one!

October 05, 2006 8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home