Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

New Babe

After 4 long days in the hospital, we finally were able to head home on Thursday! I wanted to get online and update everyone as soon as possible, but I just haven't had the time...imagine that! :-) Life is so much busier now. Whatever free time I had before is now replaced with newborn time. He takes so much attention and time I'm surprised I even have time to write up this post...but I had to share a few pics!

Here is the little one just about an hour after he was born...look at all that gorgeous hair!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The proud big brother at the hospital:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My boys:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ready to go home...and yes, that is an OSU hat on his head!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope to back online sometime later this week with the birth details!

21
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great! I'm first to say what a super picture you have of the new arrival!

Many congrats, Trin!

October 29, 2006 1:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home baby!
i'm so glad to see you're back and found time to post a few pics, you must just be beaming!!!
i actually found it much easier to get on a routine with my second and third, looking back, i think how silly i must have been as a first time mom, struggling to manage just one.

October 29, 2006 3:19 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

He's so cute! I enjoyed getting to hold and cuddle him Friday night.

October 29, 2006 4:27 PM

 
Blogger Jennboree said...

He's beautiful! Did you settle on his name? How are you feeling?

I too think having a second baby has been so much easier to get in a routine! I'm far more relaxed and have my little 2-yr old friend there to spend my days with instead of going nuts home alone with a newborn.

October 29, 2006 8:26 PM

 
Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

Simply adorable! Congrats!

October 29, 2006 10:58 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

what a handsome boy! congratulations, trin! good job. :)

October 30, 2006 8:55 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Congratulations! He's a doll!

October 30, 2006 10:05 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

thanks for thinking about us. i've been dying to see a picture. cute!

October 30, 2006 10:26 AM

 
Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

Congratulations, Trin! You have a beautiful family! I love all that hair on the baby! I know how frustrating it can be to want to post something and not being able to, so take your time and enjoy your little one while he's still little! They grow up way too fast!

October 30, 2006 12:49 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

*sigh* beautiful! Congratulations!

October 30, 2006 2:54 PM

 
Blogger Qtpies7 said...

Oh my he is so cute! I can't believe the HAIR! But I also do not believe that he was 6lbs 13ozs?? He looks like he is 3 months old already!
I just had my baby on Friday, and he was 6lb 2oz and looks WAY, and I mean WAY smaller! Come on over and see my new little guy!
Congratulations and God bless!
qtpies7

October 30, 2006 9:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to my world...congrats!

October 31, 2006 1:11 PM

 
Blogger Jake Silver said...

YAY! Congrats and thanx 4 sharing the photos.

October 31, 2006 9:58 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Your family is so adorable! I'm glad it all went well for you.

November 01, 2006 12:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see your little guys! They are so cute.

November 01, 2006 7:28 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Oh he is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics with us! Welcome home to you and the baby.

November 02, 2006 8:48 PM

 
Blogger Jootastic said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And I hope you get some well-deserved sleep soon!

November 02, 2006 9:03 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

Aw, these are beautiful. So happy for you. COngratulations!

November 03, 2006 12:19 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

How is the little man doing? I haven't seen him or his big brother in a week! Hugs and kisses from auntie Lo!

November 03, 2006 9:15 AM

 
Blogger cube said...

Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby. I'm glad everything went well.

Enjoy your quiet time because he's going to be running around soon enough ;-)

November 07, 2006 12:02 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Aw, what a cutie! Good job there, Mom! :-)

November 21, 2006 5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home