Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sleepy

Man, I have been so tired recently. All I want to do is rest...which is just fine with me! I've got just about everything baby ready. My hubby and I did some fall cleaning last weekend (to make the place look nice for our cell group's OSU party we had over here) and I finished organizing the basement. I also went through the boy's room and it's also ready to the new little one. Really, the only thing left to do is pack for the hospital and I've got 12 days to get that done! :-)

So, instead of getting online, I've been napping. In fact, I'm actually yawning as I type this. I did a lot of nesting last week, so this week it's time for me to take it easy for once. And the good Lord knows that I wouldn't be getting any extra rest once the little one is here!

6
Blogger Oh great One said...

You are right! Nap while you can girl! Take care of yourself.

Hey, did you ever decide what you were going to do about the delivery room and your mother?

October 11, 2006 9:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better get all the rest you can now. You remember those sleepless night coming...don't you.

Hugs

October 11, 2006 9:41 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sleep, sleep, sleep. Good luck and may God Bless.

October 11, 2006 11:06 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Wakey, wakey, Trin! No time for sleep with the baby coming!

October 11, 2006 2:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no wonder you're tired with the pace you keep. hope you enjoyed that naptime.

October 11, 2006 6:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. ALREADY?! Man, time flies...

October 11, 2006 10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home