Life is Grand!!!

Monday, October 23, 2006

We Are Off!

Well, everything seems in order here at the house, so I think we are just about ready to go! I was up at 4:30am to have a small feast since I'm supposed to fast the rest of the day...which means not only am I not allowed to eat anything, I'm also not supposed to drink anything or even chew gum!!!

Anywho, we are off to my mom's hair salon so that I can get my hair and nails done before I have to be at the hospital at 2:30. My operation is scheduled for 4:30, so please keep us in your prayers!!! It would be much appreciated!

Have a great week everyone...and I hope to have a baby picture up on Friday!

11
Blogger Number Mouth said...

Oh my goodness! Good luck, I'll keep your family in my thoughts! My little one is 3 months old, and he's my 5th. I know how you feel sweet pea. You'll be fine.

(Alli from 63 days...thanks for the link!!!)

October 23, 2006 10:21 AM

 
Blogger Jennboree said...

My prayers are with all of you today and the following days of recovery. Enjoy the help of the nurses with baby those days in the hospital!

October 23, 2006 10:40 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I'll be thinking of you today! I hope you are able to get a little rest in the hospital. I always found it hard to do in the hospital myself. Good luck and take care!

October 23, 2006 11:14 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

I'll be saying a prayer for you! Best wishes!

October 23, 2006 11:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see pics!!!

October 23, 2006 1:24 PM

 
Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

I'm Praying for ya!!! Looking forward to seeing pics!

October 23, 2006 4:24 PM

 
Blogger SnowWhite said...

Hope all has gone well for you and your new wee one. came over via Chrixean's blog.
take care for now
xx
shona

October 23, 2006 5:47 PM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

hope everything goes well for you and your family! Good Luck!

October 23, 2006 5:53 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I hope it all goes well for you. It's so unusual to have it all planned out nowadays:)

October 23, 2006 7:11 PM

 
Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

Blessings on all of you! May it go well and I pray the transition be smooth.

October 23, 2006 10:47 PM

 
Blogger amelia said...

Congratulations! Hope that all went well!!

October 23, 2006 11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home